We are committed to offering a world-class customs clearing service to our customers by delivering excellent customer care.
We aim to provide you with easy access to contacts who can deal with your feedback and comments on our service.
If you have any general customs related queries our staff can answer your questions so that your customs clearing experience is smooth and trouble-free.
- To Protect our society from goods and materials which are detrimental to its well being
- To Promote the growth of Grenada as a global centre of economic activity
- To Ensure compliance with Customs Laws & Regulations and trade policies both national and international
- To cooperate with international Customs and Trade organizations in the application of customs procedures
- To Provide a high level of service, consistent and to the satisfaction of our customer
- The Grenadian Public
- Businesses, Traders and Industry
- International Trade and Regulatory Bodies
- Other Customs Organizations
We are committed to delivering high quality services which include:
- Access to eCustoms Services
- Electronic processing of Customs Declarations
- Processing of claims Customs Duty Refunds
- Assessment and Collection of Customs Duty from Travelers
- Issuance of Customs Rulings on submission of full set of supporting documents
- Processing of applications for Warehouse licensing
- Providing Trade statistics for other government bodies
- Dealing with Enquiries and Complaints
Help us to Help You
We need your help to help us to deliver the quality and level of service that you expect.
- ensure that you comply with all customs and trade regulations and legislation
- provide complete and accurate information to help us process your transaction quickly
- be courteous and honest with our staff, doing so will facilitate the speed with which your transaction is completed
- provide us with your up to date details and contact information for our records
- provide any required information in a timely manner
- give us feedback and suggestions on how we can improve our service