- SAD (Main form) and SAD item page (For multi item declaration).
- General Valuation Note form.
- Item Valuation Note form.
- Attached Doc. form.
- Supplier Form
To fill in a SAD form, the broker must ensure that all relevant documents such as invoices and freight bills are available. A SAD form can be invoked by using the following path in the document library;
ASYCUDA >>GOODS CLEARANCE>>DECLARATION>>DETAILED DECLARATION>>RIGHT CLICK >>NEW
The Declarant/Broker must complete all the mandatory fields on the SAD which will be underlined in red.
Click Here to Download the Declaration Manual for details.
Upon completion of SAD, the Declarant must complete the other tabs at the bottom of the SAD document.
- Val. Note: Enter total value of invoice and freight charges
- Item Valuation Note: Input value for each item specified on SAD
- Attached Doc.: Input all attached documents (code/ ref. No)
- Info. Page: Input any additional information about a consignment
- Supplier: Input information of all invoices used to complete the declaration
- Container: Input information if consignment are in a container (FCL)
After completing the SAD and accompanying tabs, use the verification Icon in the menu bar to verify and calculate duties, system will indicate with an error message, any fields that are missing or incomplete. After verification use the "validate and assess" icon to complete and submit declaration to customs.
Note: System will not assess declaration until all mandatory fields are completed. See Declaration Manual for additional information on declaration processing.