Duty-Free Allowances to Passengers
All persons entering Grenada shall be relieved from payment of duty and tax on articles of the quantities mentioned hereunder, namely:
- Tobacco Goods - 200 Cigarettes or 50 Cigars or 250 Grammes of Tobacco
- Alcohol - 1 Litre of Wine or 1 Litre of Spirits
- Perfumed Spirits - 10 Fluid Ounces
- Other Goods - To the value of EC$300.00
No relief shall be afforded to:
- Any person who enters Grenada after an absence there from of less than twenty-four (24) hours or
- Any person under the age of eighteen (18) years in respect of spirits (other than perfumed spirits), tobacco goods or wine.
- No relief shall be granted if the articles are imported be used for any commercial purposes.
Export regulations by Grenada Customs
Prohibited: Narcotics; arms and ammunition; fruit and vegetables.
Note: Licensed firearms must be declared. A local licence can be obtained from the police.
Customs Red and Green Channel
Customs have 2 channels at Maurice Bishop International Airport.
a Red Channel (goods to declare)
a Green Channel (nothing to declare)
You should choose the Red Channel (goods to declare) if you:
- have to pay taxes on goods you are bringing in
- have to fulfill customs formalities
- are not sure whether you have to declare something
You should choose the Green Channel (nothing to declare) if you:
- do not have to pay taxes on goods you are bringing in
- do not have to fulfill customs formalities
- are not carrying goods that are forbidden in Grenada
- are not carrying goods to which restrictions apply in Grenada