Know Before You Go
All persons entering the country are required by law to declare to Customs anything contained in their baggage, or carried with them, which has been obtained outside of Grenada. Passengers are also required to answer all questions asked by the Customs Officer relating to their travels, baggage, its contents and other items being imported.
The combined Immigration/Customs declaration forms are distributed at ports of entry and exit, airline and ships agents, and their offices. It is advisable to fill out your declaration in advance of your arrival in order to expedite Immigration and Customs clearances. Passengers are asked to be honest when filling the declarations and co-operative with the customs baggage officers.
Misinformation can result in delays and penalties.
Customs Red and Green Channel
- have to pay taxes on goods you are bringing in
- have to fulfill customs formalities
- are not sure whether you have to declare something
- do not have to pay taxes on goods you are bringing in
- do not have to fulfill customs formalities
- are not carrying goods that are forbidden in Grenada
- are not carrying goods to which restrictions apply in Grenada